Begin a meaningful career right here
Analytics & Insights Internship
Analytics & Insights Internship
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious? Do you love diving into data sets? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights organization is for you! In Analytics & Insights, we combine big data insights and qualitative research insights to directly influence business strategy, in store marketing campaigns, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how can P&G better meet their needs. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
Your role as an Intern in P&G Analytics & Insights includes:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will be given your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact.
- Acting as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- Developing capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade.
- Leading development of analytics capability of big data related to consumer/ shopper insight.
- Continuous learning and mentoring – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and Analytics skills as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and flexibility @work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Final years’ students and recent graduates of a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Ability for effective communication, follow through and priority-setting.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Minimum availability for 3 months full time job starting September 1st
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: