Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Intern
You are a student looking for a challenging internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
How is it like working here?...
“Lead a Company within a Company”
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the state of the art of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing professionals and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is the boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
1. when they browse for our product on the internet,
2. when they choose to buy our product in the store and
3. when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we, at Marketing, focus on when we market products.
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given diverse projects and responsibilities
• Recognized cutting edge marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Greece (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders …) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management – to which you will report, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
Some of your responsibilities could be:
• Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
• Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather inputs from multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
• Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaign briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
• Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eComm etc).
• Co-Developing Market and Initiative Review.
• Organize internal events.
- Top students of BSc, MSc, MBA degree, coupled with a Marketing interest/passion
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Leadership, entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration skills, passion for digital, Data & innovation, creativity and strategic analysis
- Fluency in Greek and English (oral & written) language
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: