BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Supply Chain Operations Specialist
Do you want to join Supply Chain Network in a world's leading FMCG company?
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right warehousing cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our dynamic yet family like team in Athens! As a Supply Chain Operations Specialist you will be working on project management, on time delivery of products downstream, analysis and visualization of service results. Partnering closely in a very international environment with individuals locally but also in the rest of Europe region, we promise this will be an experience like no other in the top ranked Supply Chain Company according to Gartner!
What we offer:
- Business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits program. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Recent Graduates of Bsc studied in Technical, Engineering, Science or Business school
- Proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of other European languages will be considered an asset
- We want to hear more about your analytical skills
- Experience with PowerBI and PowerApps is a strong plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.