Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Account Manager, Customer Business Development
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit?
Do you have a real passion for winning?
Are you interested to drive our best-known brands like Pantene®, Downy®, Gillette®, Head&Shoulder®, Rejoice®, Olay®, etc. to the our customers in this country?
We are seeking for Account Managers as a part of Customer Business Development department, an organization within P&G that is responsible for running the P&G business and our relationships with consumer business sectors of grocery, retail, wholesale or mass merchandising accounts.
When you join the this function at P&G, you will start doing significant assignments from the first day. Utilizing proprietary research, industry & brand understanding, and real data, you will build and present your own business plans to your customer, and then execute your plan.
In summary, Account Managers will:
• Have opportunities to learn about your accounts, products, industry, and the Company's business practices.
• Influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
• Develop assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
• Design business plans which will deliver each brand volume and share objectives
• Help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and us.
We are finding someone like you who are leaders, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, excellent communicators, love to set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Id: SLS00003396
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Fixed term contract in Strategic Sales – “Categorie Protette” (M/F) Rome, Italy
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Allentown, Pennsylvania
- National Technical Resource – P&G Professional Multiple Locations