Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Assistant Brand Manager
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
A career in Brand Management at P&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with business leadership to create and build brands that improve consumers' lives. Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss.”
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
- You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager, and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.
- As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
- Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to treat people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars. You'll be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives.
- As part of a multi-functional team, you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
- You'll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive, and research analysis.
- Top talent (Bachelor/Master degree) with 0-3 years of work experience, strong academic results and passion for brand building and business management
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short/long term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Id: BRM00001302
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Assistant Brand Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Brand Management - Experienced Assistant Brand Manager Multiple Locations
- Assistant Brand Manager, Personal Healthcare Bangkok, Thailand
- Assistant Brand Manager - P&G Pakistan Karachi, Pakistan