Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Sales (Consumer Health)
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in the world. You will be allowed to do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak. You will join a global community of hardworking and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do, and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose, so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
Our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories.
As an Associate Manager for Sales, you will:
- Achieve sales target in quantity and value for all products within the responsible district.
- Supervises and evaluates sales activities and SFE KPI of Medical Representative within the assigned district by providing guidance, coaching, feedback.
- Ensure listing of Rx Products in targeted clinics and hospitals in the respective district.
- Actively conducting scientific activities within the responsible district per marketing guideline to targeted HCP such as Symposia, One on One, Small Group Discussion, or Round Table Discussion.
- Build a relationship with heavy prescribers or Key Opinion Leader (KOL) through regular field visit.
- Regularly train Medical Representative in Product Knowledge and Selling Skill to ensure they have the right sales competency to deliver sales objective.
- Prepares weekly or monthly sales forecasts to ensure the availability of the products and resources.
- Develops others by ensuring the systematic and periodic review of each member through an effective Performance Management Process.
- Recruit the right people through effective interview skill and process.
- Responsible for all reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensure that the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR) in P&G Health Thailand within 24 hours.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Science-based is preferred).
- Have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (Sales in Hospital channel).
- At least 2 years’ working experience in Sales Supervisor level.
- Good communication in English
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Able to travel within country and region for business-critical needs only
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: