Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Dream Internship – Engineer
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
An Internship in Manufacturing/Engineering in our Bangkok plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Join P&G internship program in Engineer function
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee
- Top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical and Process Engineering or related fields
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Fluent in English
- Thai Nationality
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Id: ENG00002176
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities