Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Dream Internship – Sales
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
P&G's edge over the competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
A role in our Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skillset. At Sales, it's our team’s job to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. In Sales, your objective will be to influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing, and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Key Account Managers design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and us.
Join P&G internship program in Sales function
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 - Experience a structured 2-month Internship program working on a real-life business challenge
- You'll experience a truly global work environment - Get hands-on experience of working in a #1 Multinational FMCG company and learn what it takes to lead multimillion-dollar brands!
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- High chance of becoming a full-time P&G employee
- Third or Fourth year / Master degree in any field.
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Fluent in English.
- Thai Nationality.
- Own car and have a driving License (Must).
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Job Id: SLS00004335
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Communications Manager for Baby/Femcare Brands Weybridge, United Kingdom
- Brand Communications Associate Manager, Home Care Cincinnati, Ohio
- Communications Manager (M/W/D) Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
- Consumer Experience Specialist (APAC) Singapore