Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in our Barquisimeto Plant might be the right place for you.
We focus on the production of consumer goods to provide our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. We are constantly innovating to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We set outstanding value in creativity, team work, problem solving and data analyzing skills.
Whether it’s directly from the production floor or from support areas; you'll face different challenges and take meaningful responsibilities since day one. It's up to you to make decisions and the turn those decisions positive results for the Company. You will discover our leading technologies and in the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.Willyoutakethechallenge?
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
1. Production–Making:Here we bring to life our products- your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time and seeing opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Space, time and movements optimization projects to simplify operation
- Internal controls and audit processes to ensure inventory is properly storaged.
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
- Ideas coordination between multifunctional teams to find business opportunities.
- Project execution across site to improve productivity
What we offer you:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1–you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuousmentoring:– We'll help you work with passionate people and receive both formal training and coaching from your manager
- Attractivemonetaryrewardandflexibleschedule–for you to keep your studies as a priority.
- Have all legal requirements to work in Venezuela
- Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering majors preferably)
- Have advanced English level
- Operate with technical excellence while collaborating effectively with others
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in exceptional ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Location: Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Id: ENG00002132
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities