Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting Intern
- Businesstopicsattheheartoftoday’snews– Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- RecognizedFinancialleadership- Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuousmentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We focus on development
Some of our benefits are
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
- You will join our dynamic Finances teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential.
- Attractive monetary reward and flexible schedule– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
Just so you know:
- Everyone in process willreceiveconsiderationforemploymentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
What are we looking for?
We need someone who:
- Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university or planing on graduate by 2019 or 2020.
- Your major or concentration should be something like Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or Administration.
- We would like you to have intermediate english level, at least.
- Is legally able to work in Venezuela.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: