Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Product Supply - Emerging Leaders – 2021 Internship (Sophomores)
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How would you like to use your degree to experience a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about being a part of the supply chain excellence team that is at the center of building some of the world’s best brands, then we want to bring you in for an amazing experience.
Procter & Gamble would like to invite you to experience Product Supply at P&G by participating in our STANDOUT - Emerging Leaders Camp. This camp is a once in a lifetime WOW experience for top students! Join us for an all-expense paid 3 day trip to our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio to see what P&G stands for and why this is the place for you! Meet our leaders, learn about our brands, the amazing careers we nurture and grow, and the millions of lives you can impact along the way. You will be with 200 of the best top students from around the country. You will have a BLAST and a chance to walk away with an internship with us for the summer of 2021. Emerging Leader Camp will be August 11-14, 2020 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Standout Program is designed to give top students immersive experiences in a culture where diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ways of thinking are valued and included to make a significant impact from Day 1. Our desire is to have a diverse group for this program. Underrepresented students including, but not limited to, female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Indian/Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
What is Product Supply?
Let me help you find what area will best suit your expertise. Which description excites you the most?
- Do you have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems by analyzing, crafting, troubleshooting, and improving manufacturing process technologies, systems, and facilities? If so, then we think learning more about Engineering will be for you.
- Do you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. If you said yes, then we think learning more about Manufacturing will be for you.
- Do you like the idea of brokering and negotiating deals to foster situations of mutual benefit for both us and our suppliers? Would you love doing this on the scale of a multi-billion dollar consumer goods company? If you said yes, then we think learning more about Purchasing will be for you.
- Do you like forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning. You might be working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf. If you said yes, then we think learning more about Supply Network Operations will be for you.
No matter what area you chose, you will be working with the best. P&G’s supply chain excellence has been externally recognized by Gartner, a leading industry consulting firm, with the release of its 2018 Supply Chain Top 25 rankings. Gartner named P&G as one of four supply chain Masters—a separate class to recognize long-term consistent excellence.
Our focus is to expose you to the types of opportunities available within the supply chain, anywhere from innovation to product on the shelf and everything in between, for internships to full-time positions. As a sophomore student, you will have the opportunity to interview for either an Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing or Supply Network Operation internship for Summer 2021.
This application is for a 2021 Product Supply internship. Applying for this position will also automatically enroll you in consideration for our Standout Emerging Leaders Camp. To learn more about our Standout Emerging Leaders Camp,click here and read below!
Are you ready to experience what it’s like being part of a renowned supply chain team?
We think you are a good fit if you:
- Are working towards a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree with a graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022.
- Have a degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar degree.
- All positions are entry level management internships
- Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting around May or June. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
- We provide relocation support to get you where we need you.
Location: Bear River City, Utah, United States, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, Oxnard, California, United States, Sacramento, California, United States, Dover, Delaware, United States, Iowa City, Iowa, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Kansas City, Kansas, United States, Andover, Massachusetts, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States, St Louis, Missouri, United States, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States, Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States, Albany, Georgia, United States, Auburn, Maine, United States, Phoenix, Arizona, United States, Alexandria, Louisiana, United States, Greensboro, North Carolina, United States, Lima, Ohio, United States, Mehoopany, Pennsylvania, United States
Job Id: ENG00002171
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities