Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Function - Asia Liquid Detergent Engineering Packing Engineer
- Handle the technology master plan, capital master plan for region to drive the technology innovation and project investment as business needs.
- Responsible for the commercial new technology study to drive innovation and application in P&G.
- Responsible for new product project feasibility study as R&D and marketing requirement
- Owning the project team to craft and deliver the packing project, e.g.: new package qualification, packing line reliability improvement and speed up, new packing line installation.
- Leading supplier for critical technology development and project delivery.
- Running Contract Manufacturing supplier for project delivery (optional).
- Emerging technology study and application.
- Bachelor degree or above. Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or engineering relative background.
- 2-5 years working experience, has project management or technical development experience.
- Fluence English communication, mechanical design or chemical process design. Familiar with manufacturing industrial.
- Have team management skill, used to lead a small team to complete a project. prioritize the candidate who is working at Milk, Soft Water, Beer, or other liquid packing, company.
- Prioritize who settle down at Beijing.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: