Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales Managerial Internship
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Did you know that at P&G, in Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories. Your mission You will be offered a position in Customer Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance that are organized around the brands that we sell: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head&Shoulders etc.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
• Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Supermarkets, build a positive relationship by clearly understanding customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
• Customer mapping: organization design, decision-making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics
• Prepare Customer’s business summary on regular basis and share with respective Account Handler to keep them updated on the Customer’s business results and opportunities • Store visits, fieldwork with Account Handlers regularly • Be responsible for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence
• Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate
• Very good speaking and written command of the English language
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Problem solving via innovation & creativity
• Strong organizing and analytical thinking
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
• A valid driver’s license
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Job Id: SLS00004391
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications Function - Brand Communication - Digital & Social Manager Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
- Communications Global Feminine Care Sustainability Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- P&G Newsroom Visual Creative Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Brand Communications Associate Manager, Home Care Cincinnati, Ohio