Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Supply Chain
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Network Operation skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up, daily healthy snacks)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics/Supply Chain/Industrial Engineering or any relevant Supply Chain/Logistics relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduates to 2-3 years of experience professionals are welcomed to apply
- Leadership skills in leading team in previous professional and or university experiences
- Excellent communicator and effective collaborator while working in team
- English fluency in oral and writing
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: