We are seeking young talents for our Binh Duong Plant and Ben Cat Plant for the position of Engineering Intern.
Start date: Early March 2019 or July 2019
Work schedule: part-time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6 months (Start in March)/3 months (Summer Internship)
Profile: Active college student of any engineering major
Qualifications: 4th semester and 3rd year students
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in our Binh Duong Plant and Ben Cat Plant might be the right place for you. We focus on the production of consumer goods to provide our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. We are constantly innovating to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We set outstanding value in creativity, team work, problem solving and data analyzing skills.
Your role in Manufacturing
Whether it’s directly from the production floor or from support areas; you'll face different challenges and take meaningful responsibilities since day one. It's up to you to make decisions and the turn those decisions positive results for the Company. You will discover our leading technologies and at the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training. You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
1. Production – Making: Here we bring to life our products - your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time and seeing opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
2. Production – Packing: Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets.
Work on the installation and startup of new equipment
Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
Identify projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
3. Warehouse: After our product is manufactured the first logistic stop will be inhouse storage prior to shipping.
Space, time and movements optimization projects to simplify operation
Internal controls and audit processes to ensure inventory is properly stored.
4. Quality: You should ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations, local Vietnam laws and P&G's guidelines. We validate all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and are responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
Develop the quality indicators and audits
Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
5. Health, Safety & Environment: This team handles the environmental impact of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy as well as the safety of our people.
Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
6. Continuous Improvement: Day to day operation is the base of manufacturing, however our continuous improvement mindset is what makes the difference in our results.
Ideas coordination between multifunctional teams to find business opportunities.
Project execution across site to improve productivity
What we offer
Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full-Time job after graduation.
Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
Competitive benefits package.
Flexible to work timings
Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Inclusive and respectful work environment
Follow us on Facebook:
Just so you now
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?