Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Dream Internship, Engineering
Binh Duong, Vietnam
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Work on the installation and startup of new equipment
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Space, time and movements optimization projects to simplify operation
- Internal controls and audit processes to ensure inventory is properly stored.
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
- Ideas coordination between multifunctional teams to find business opportunities.
- Project execution across site to improve productivity
- Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full-Time job after graduation.
- Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
- Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Flexible to work timings
- Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment
- Vietnamese citizenship
- 3rd and 4th semester.
- Initiative and leadership.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Creative and innovative skills.
- Real passion for creating new solutions.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment
Location: Binh Duong, Vietnam
Job Id: ENG00002103
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities