Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTAL INTERNSHIP
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
BECOME AN ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTAL INTERN at P&G Boryspil Plant TODAY!
If you are a student of 3rd-5th year of study or a fresh graduate, specialized in the fields of electronics, radio-engineering, radio-mechanics or power engineering, we invite you to apply for internship positions in P&G Ukraine, Boryspil Plant!
This student program is the paid program and full-time work during 3-6 months. P&G looks for top university candidates in Electrical fields. Do you want to build some cool automation systems, control information networks, or vision and robotic systems to enable efficient production? In addition to technical excellence we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of English language.
Our corporate Internship Program is designed to help talented and energetic youth to get real work experience in challenging business environment of big multinational company.
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross
- Lunch support
- Transportation Kiev-Boryspil-Kiev provided by the company
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home
- And many-many more.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
- Ukrainian citizenship
- Student of 3d-6th year of technical university/fresh graduate with E&I specialization. Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Power, Information Technology, Mechatronic Engineering preferred.
- Good knowledge of English
- Leadership skills, good team work and communication
Location: Borispil, Ukraine
Job Id: ENG00002182
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities