Push the next generation of products forward
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
At P&G we develop and apply advanced machine learning models and methods to solve the most challenging Research and Development problems for our brands. These challenges range from developing smart prototypes of next generation products, personalizing consumer experiences and quantifying our consumers interactions with our products, in depth. In this role you will lead multiple projects on which you will leverage machine learning tools to solve these types of problems. You will be part of a diverse, global team with similar backgrounds and projects with which you can collaborate to help find best in class solutions. You will use tools such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, OpenCV, and tools you create or identify to solve business problems.
Data Scientist – Research & Development Are you up to the challenge to transform the way we innovate at P&G? Do you want to develop digital systems that empower people to create bigger, better, and faster innovations? If so, continue on to learn more about becoming a Data Scientist at Procter & Gamble and Apply Today!
The Ideal Candidate As a Data Scientist you will work closely with Scientists and Engineers to translate business challenges into clear problem statements. You will then leverage advanced machine learning and related methods to solve those problems. Working with the business you will implement the solutions to deliver significant business impact.
We are seeking leaders who have completed or will soon complete a PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
You will also have:
• Demonstrated abilities to manage multiple priorities well
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Extensive experience with wide range of advanced machine learning methods
• In depth understanding of Deep Learning and experience with imaging applications
• Very good understanding of explainable AI
• Proficient with Python including Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States, , United States
Job Id: RND00003995
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- PhD Scientist, Fabric and Home Care Strategic Innovation & Technology Cincinnati, Ohio
- Product Safety Associate Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Researcher Singapore, Singapore
- Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis Data Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio