Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance & Accounting - MBA Senior Finance Analyst
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
If you’re a good fit, you must have:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited educational program working towards completion of an MBA with graduation planned prior to the Fall of 2020. We will also consider candidates who have already graduated with an MBA and have up to 5 years full time work experience.
- A strong academic background and excellent leadership experience. We are looking for the "very best" with proven track records of success.
- A major or concentration in any of these areas – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation
- Good academic standing (GPA > 3.0)
Just So You Know:
- Locations are Cincinnati and Boston
- You must be willing to travel.
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job Id: FIN00004628
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Financial Analyst in Geneva (m/f) Switzerland
- P&G Turkey - New Graduate Application for 2020 - Financial Analyst Istanbul, Turkey
- 2019 Boston Career Forum F&A Kobe, Japan
- Finance & Accounting Associate Manager Jakarta, Indonesia