Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance & Accounting - Undergraduate Finance Analyst
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How would you like to join a world-class Finance & Accounting organization of a leading global company?
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. In addition, we lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls. You will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team responsible for a brand, a service, or a key project. Within these teams, you will find tight-knit collaboration among team members and an environment where your perspectives are valued. The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions.
Your career is filled with meaningful, and diverse assignments intended to sharpen and expand your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. We focus on your development. Early in your career, there is a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas including: Brand/Region/Global Business Divisions, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain Finance, Sales Finance, Corporate Shared Services Finance and Research & Development Finance. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment in Europe, Asia, Middle East / Africa or Latin America. If you prefer, you may also choose to “specialize” in a certain area like Tax, Treasury, Accounting or Internal Controls. This enables you to become a “subject matter” authority for the Company. We want to build the career path that is right for you.
We are invested in your success. Nearly all Senior Leaders started at entry level. Our “promote from within” approach requires us to do more. Along with meaningful assignments, you will be strongly supported from your manager, mentors and peers. You will receive training to help build your skills beyond what you will learn in your current assignment and to help advance your development as a leader in the company.
We want you to join us for a career and not just an assignment. We value our employee’s well-being and know work-life balance is a critical part of you performing at your peak over the long haul. We offer a compensation package designed to be competitive with the top companies across the US.
If you’re a good fit, you must have:
- Already graduated, OR be currently enrolled in an accredited educational program working towards completion of an Undergraduate degree with graduation planned prior to the Fall of 2020.
- A strong academic background and excellent leadership experience. We are looking for the "very best" with proven track records of success.
- A major or concentration in any of these areas – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation
- Completed at least 2 college-level accounting courses prior to graduation
- Good academic standing (GPA > 3.0)
Just So You Know:
- Locations are Cincinnati and Boston
- You must be willing to travel.
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job Id: FIN00004629
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance & Accounting - MBA Senior Finance Analyst Boston, Massachusetts
- Finance & Accounting - Undergraduate Finance Analyst Boston, Massachusetts
- Product Supply Finance Associate Manager Binh Duong, Vietnam
- Finance & Accounting Function - 2020 P&G Graduate Program - Financial Analyst Hong Kong SAR - Greater China