Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G STEM RELAUNCH- Plant Technicians
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We are looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
As an Plant Technician/Associate Plant Technician, you will do various types of work, including running high-speed machinery, monitoring controls, reporting malfunctions, making minor repairs or adjustments, loading material, quality inspections and record keeping. Associate Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of leadership and technical skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand and grow your skills.
P&G is seeking individuals who have been out of the workforce or have been under-employed for 2 or more years and are looking to re-enter the exciting world of IT.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- A great work ethic, self-drive, and an eagerness to learn skills
- Ability to develop problem solving skills and collaborate in teams
- A positive attitude, a strong sense of ownership in your work, and a high level of integrity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire of work hands-on
- Ability to work any shift assigned
We offer you:
- An impactful career path, with daily influence on the production and quality of our products
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Opportunity for advancement - we value and invest in our people.
- We have a clear pay and progression system that enables you to advance based on your newly acquired skills
- A competitive compensation package (including starting 15 paid vacation days, profit sharing/401K, and health insurance starting day 1) and great on-site perks (free parking, on-site fitness center, and on-site Medical)
- A diverse, multifaceted, and fast paced work environment passionate about safety and quality
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Be medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time
The Procter & Gamble Boston and Andover Plants operates 7-days per week. We rely on local talent and relocation is generally not paid. Technicians work on fixed shift schedules throughout the week (shift schedule depends on the site and department you are placed in). Technicians are expected to be willing to work any shift, day or night. Additional days could be required to be worked as overtime. Work on weekends may be as overtime or as part of the Technician's normal schedule. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts or
WE BELIEVE YOU WILL BE AN EXCELLENT FIT HERE IF, YOU ARE:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Able to wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes, etc.)
Just so you know:
Relocation is generally not paid.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: