Begin a meaningful career right here
Plant Technician- Manufacturing
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges to keep us running efficiently.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of leadership and technical skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety, and other areas of expertise if desired.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed machinery, troubleshooting process problems, performing preventive maintenance on equipment, and leading continual improvements in your area of ownership.
We offer you:
- An impactful career path, with daily influence on the production and quality of our products
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Opportunity for advancement – we value and invest in our people. We have a clear pay and progression system that enables you to advance based on your newly acquired skills
- A competitive compensation package (including starting 15 paid vacation days, profit sharing/401K, and health insurance starting day 1) and great on-site perks (free parking, on-site fitness center, and on-site Medical)
- A diverse, multifaceted, and fast paced work environment passionate about safety and quality
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- A great work ethic, self-drive, and an eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
- A positive attitude, a strong sense of ownership in your work, and a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- A desire to work hands-on
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Be medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for extended periods of time
The Boston Procter & Gamble Gillette Plant operates 7-days per week. We rely on local talent and relocation is not paid. Technicians work on fixed shifts schedules throughout the week (either on dayshift or night-shift, alternating working 3 and then 4 days per week). Technicians are expected to be willing to work any shift (day or night) for 12 hours per day. Additional days could be required to be worked as overtime. Work on weekends may be as overtime or as part of the Technician's normal schedule. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts or schedule.
We are ready for you to join this renowned team! Click the link to find out more: https://boston.pglocations.com/
WE BELIEVE YOU WILL BE AN EXCELLENT FIT HERE IF, YOU ARE:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Relocation is generally not paid
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: