Begin a meaningful career right here
Our Project Management group is responsible for executing key business unit capital projects, programs, and initiatives in the South Boston, MA plant. It's the bread and butter of what makes P&G such a phenomenal company to work for. From the first day you'll work with groundbreaking technologies and collaborate with our Global Engineering and Manufacturing groups.
This role is a critical position driving key technical, engineering and cost savings opportunities for the plant and will have a critical impact on the plant's goals and strategies. Our role offers plenty of opportunities to bring your experience or to learn new things.
- Technical and organizational leadership for major engineering projects;
- Lead multi-functional project teams with full accountability for project scope and success criteria
- People Development/Management: Provide direct mentorship to entry level managers and project technicians.
- Manage systems and processes for project management and construction management, including Capital, Cost and Schedule
- Update and deploy new construction execution strategies, including Lean Integrated Project Delivery
- Utilize groundbreaking technologies in Construction execution, New Initiatives delivery and Start-up management
- Implement tools and methods for Project Schedule tracking and Resource allocation
Our Engineers working for the project/construction management group are responsible for setting up each new project, program, initiative. The engineers handle the safety, quality, capital, cost and schedule for the project using modern approaches and groundbreaking technologies available in the industry. The construction manager should already understand the latest construction management methods and optimize the construction work processes (permit management system, Induction process, Quality Inspections, safety inspections, etc). Interested in using engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about partnering with diverse and collaborative talent while inventing & developing equipment and manufacturing systems, we have a place for you!
We offer you:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
We believe you’ll be an excellent fit, if you have
- A BS/MS degree in engineering or like degree or experience.
- 2-5 years of engineering and construction management, or similar experience
- You are willing to travel on the job on occasion.
- The right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovated work environment where we all flow to the work
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed..
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: