BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Research & Development Regulatory Affairs Associate Researcher - Boston (HS or 2 Year Degree Applicants)
- Manages day-to-day operations of the Global Regulatory Affairs team.
- Work in dedicated systems to gather and collect data reports to share with technical and initiative teams to ensure regional compliance.
- Collaborate with global partners (North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia) to share best practices and enable seamless communication and innovation.
- Test data systems to ensure Regulatory reports are current and communicate outages.
Examples of Relevant Work Experience: Laboratory settings, quality audits, customer service, medical assistant/technologist, research teams, club/organizational leader, etc.
IF YOU’RE A REALLY GOOD FIT, YOU’LL HAVE:
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Great organizational skills and able to incorporate lots of inputs to develop and execute test plans
- Proficiency in data analysis with basic statistics - calculate average, standard deviation and comparisons
- Proficiency in Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
- An Associate’s Degree in a Science field (preferably Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered), OR
- A high school diploma with relevant experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: