Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management - Assistant Brand Manager Internships (m/f/x)
You are a student and you are looking for a meaningful internship? Come and live a P&G business experience!
Good to know:
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
- When they browse for your product on the internet,
- When they choose to buy our product in the store and
When they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
What P&G will offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized cutting-edge marketing skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
You will be offered a position in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Europe (Pampers, Gillette, Oral-B, Always, Head&Shoulders, Lenor…) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management – to which you will report, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
These are some examples of missions that you could do:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eComm etc).
- Co-Developing Market and Initiative Review. Organize internal event.
Doing an internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We are looking for:
- Top talent with Brand Management interest/passion;
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Leadership, entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis;
Good command of the English language.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view.
And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: