Begin a meaningful career right here
External Manufacturing Internships (M/F/X)
Do you want to discover and contribute to the core of the P&G supply chain, designed and built to satisfy millions of customers every single day? Then, an internship in External Manufacturing at P&G is the opportunity you are looking for!
In the External Manufacturing department, we are the living heart of the “control tower” taking care of many different plants working for P&G. We ensure that each order can be fulfilled, that every product satisfies the P&G quality standards and that the most optimized supply network is delivering excellent results day after day.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
We will give you one or several projects to coordinate from A to Z as part of your internship to suggest optimizations to the manufacturing processes, trigger change of process, or reorganize part of the supply chains.
We will expect from you that you'll act honestly, ethically, and be collaborative and can-do in all manner. P&G sets high sustainability targets for all its plants, and you will have to take these into account in your projects.
To enable you in this path, and allow you to develop your expertise in this field, you will be supported by a full team and by technical specialists to overpass any challenge. We will invite you to various trainings and your manager will coach you so that you can grow both your management soft skills as well as your Supply Chain deep understanding.
What we will offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
You are a good fit if ...
- You are a Master's Student, enrolled in a University or Business School
- You are a born leader and determined to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and feel comfortable with data analysis
- You collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- You would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- You are able to communicate in English (oral and written)
- The mastery of Microsoft Excel, including macro development in VBA is a plus.
Come and live the P&G experience!
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: