Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance Internships (m/f)
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Businesstopicsattheheartoftoday’snews– Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- RecognizedFinancialleadership- Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products;
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans;
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters);
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion;
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills;
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams;
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
The duration of our internships is usually 3 to 6 months. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: