Begin a meaningful career right here
PROCESS ENGINEER AND PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/X)
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities. You will play a key role in delivering P&G’s most innovative projects that are vital to our business.
As a Process Engineer, you will take part in designing new equipment and their components, ensuring the correct selection, specification and construction of process equipment as well as leading the upgrades of our manufacturing units worldwide. Process engineers also work as technical specialists, advising wide range of operations and projects on particular aspects of process engineering. You will typically start as a Technical Engineer working with a broad range of mechanical equipment with specific responsibilities on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives;
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups;
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment in collaboration with suppliers;
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors;
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams;
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations. Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial cross-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
What we offer?
- Wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world;
- Development and delivery of cutting edge technologies supported by multi-million capital investments;
- Leadership on-boarding program including 3-6 months placement in different functions of our supply chain;
- Extensive and structured training process supported by a dedicated coach. Mentorship program to accelerate your growth and reach your potential;
- Informal and friendly international work environment of an offshore engineering office delivering technical projects across the world;
- International travel to the project locations to see your design come to life;
- Very competitive compensation and benefits including pay for performance and flexible work arrangement.
Requirements (skills/experience) for the role
• University Master degree in Chemical / Process / Industrial Engineering or similar with good academic results and a maximum of 3 years previous work experience
• EU citizen, EFTA citizen, with valid EU study visa, or with valid EU work permit;
• You have a good knowledge of English, and have skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: