R&D – Internship - Associate Scientist Internships Summer 2019 (m/f)
Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands?
Then a technical career at P&G could be what you are looking for!
Every year we invest around $2 billion in Research & Development (R&D), corresponding to more than 2% of company's net sales. Our R&D teams are the inventors who invent and improve products loved by customers in hundreds of countries around the globe. We are talking state of the art technology, “hands-on” labs and pilot plants, 41,000+ active patents and a team full of inventors.
Join us for an internship in our Brussels Innovation Center and you could soon leave your mark in fields like natural sciences, materials, automation, sustainability, analytics, simulation and modelling through your project.
• You will get a chance to gain industrial experience and experience what working with us is like;
• You will be responsible for your own project(s) from day 1 and put your technical skills to work on some of the toughest technical challenges;
• You will improve your collaboration and management skills through practical experience and interactive training courses;
• You get to experience the working environment in a leading international company and learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
Our internships normally run for 12 weeks in the summer break, but we also offer internships/placements/thesis for longer periods (up to 1 year) and at different times of the year.
• Develop new breakthrough methods;
• Gain new consumer insights and translate these into testable prototypes;
• Identify new technologies or technical solutions for the performance, stability and scale-up of our products;
• Design new packages that are more sustainable;
• Use State of the Art technology to understand, visualize and model problems and come up with creative solutions;
• Use research scale equipment to develop new processes for manufacturing.
• Be a student at a European university, studying scientific (natural / life / physical) and engineering (chemical / mechanical / electrical / design) Masters, preferably in their penultimate year. To do an internship, you will need to be enrolled at university for the full period of the internship;
• Have a demonstrated history of academic excellence at all stages through school and university education and have a good command of English;
•If you are a PhD student, then please apply for the PhD Seminar instead of the summer program. IT students can apply to internships in Information Technology on our career page.
• Take initiative since you are passionate to make things happen;
• Be technically curious, creative and innovative;
• Have good communication and collaboration skills.
•On top of a great learning experience, participants will receive an attractive internship allowance;
•We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
•Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
How to apply
•Upon selection, we will consider your preferred location and period, but final decision may depend also on the business need.
• Through this application you can also apply to the internships in the UK or Germany.
•Please have an electronic version of your CV in English available to attach to your application, including your University grades.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: