Push the next generation of products forward
Research & Development European PhD Seminar (m/f/d)
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovation for the world's biggest brands?
Then join us for our PhD Seminar, where you can discover how you could leave your impact leveraging your acquired skills such as natural sciences, materials, automation, sustainability, analytics, modelling and simulation at P&G making products Consumers love.
A technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
Every year we invest around $2 billion in Research & Development (R&D), corresponding to more than 2% of company net sales. Our R&D teams innovate and continuously improve products loved by billions of consumers around the globe. You will be exposed to state of the art technology and be able to experience P&G’s innovations through our “hands-on” labs and pilot plants, which have resulted in 41,000+ active patents.
• You visit one of our European Innovation Centers, get to meet our scientists and engineers and ask them all your questions• You get a chance to see how our scientists innovate our superior products• You will get to practice the skills needed to be successful, by collaborating with international PhD Students and experienced R&D managers to solve a series of exercises and case studies• You will discover if a career in an industrial company like P&G could be right for you
• Technical knowledge to address real problems• Making difficult and tough decisions• Setting priorities• Communicating ideas• Motivating people and teams• Working as part of a team
The Seminar will be held at the German Innovation Center Schwalbach/(Ts (near Frankfurt/M.) from Sunday April 26th to Thursday April 30th. Accommodation, meals, and travel to and from the seminar are paid by us.
Natural, Life or Physical Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Other Engineering disciplines.
Your graduation should be by February 2020 or later.
1. Submit your application online, adding an electronic version of your CV in English, including your University grades
2. Take our online assessment through the link you receive from us. For info on what to expect, visit our pages on our hiring process on www.pgcareers.com
3. Once successful, you'll be invited for 2 interviews
Please be aware that the selection process will start earliest in December 2019.
Seminar Attendees and others who pass these initial requirements can afterwards be considered for interviews for full-time opportunities in one of our Innovation Centers in Europe.
For more info on R&D at P&G, please also visit www.pgcareers.com and www.PGscience.com
Location: Brussels, Belgium, Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, Egham, United Kingdom, Reading, United Kingdom
Job Id: RND00004274
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Scientist (BS) Cincinnati, Ohio
- R&D Regulatory Affairs Associate Researcher Cairo, Egypt
- Research and Development Engineer (BS/MS) Multiple Locations
- Global Product Stewardship(GPS) - Regulatory, Global Beauty R&D PhD Cincinnati, Ohio