Begin a meaningful career right here
Technical Assistant (m/f/x)
Are you curious about the chemistry and technology behind brands like Dash, Ariel, Dreft, Lenor or Swiffer?
Then an R&D job with P&G could be what you are looking for!
In our Innovation Center in Strombeek-Bever (Brussels area), we are looking for Laboratory Assistants and Pilot Plant Operators (m/f) to support our Research & Development department.
As a Laboratory Assistant you have the following areas of responsibilities:
- Lab/Pilot Plant Support: you will provide basic support for lab operation management such as inventory management, checking the storage conditions, maintenance of your lab or pilot plant and calibration of equipment/materials; Quality, Safety & Regulatory Compliance: you will support quality inspections and ensure safety compliance and train any newcomers in the lab/pilot plant;
- Standard Procedure support: you will be responsible for the planning and preparation of our standard operating procedures/tests.
You will get an interesting job in which you will get the chance to further develop your talent. As of day 1, you will be supported by your manager and team and once you are fully onboarded, you will become responsible for your own project(s).
In P&G, your development is important to us and you will get the opportunities to grow through internal training and day-to-day coaching. Last but not least, you will get a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Graduates with a technical secondary degree in technology, electromechanics, chemistry etc., and maximum 5 years of working experience;
- Basic knowledge of English (both oral and written);
- Fluent with Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Like to learn, have real passion for science and innovation;
- Real team player and also independent workers.
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: