Begin a meaningful career right here
Accounts Payable Specialist with English
P&G is the biggest company of fast-moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees.
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys team work and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist,you will develop mastery in the purchasing processes and maintain relationship with selected key suppliers, clients or internal users.
- Working with payments systems (SAP, Coupa, Ariba, Service Now), assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation
- Defining improvement plans and recommend potential solutions to issues together with various parties involved
- Resolving day to day invoicing issues using tactical systems and purchasing tools
- Establishing and maintaining effective relations with suppliers, users or sourcing buyers
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.);
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
trainings and mentoring;
No previous work experience is required. However, internship or prior work experience is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate;
- English is mandatory;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Proactive & innovative attitude;
- Customer oriented;
- Time management;
in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: