Analytics & Insights Internship
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize our people’s unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day
So, what happens when your company mantra is “The Consumer is Boss”? Let’s ask our CMK professionals. They’re at the forefront of market trends – and a voice for the consumer. Integrating shopper needs and market understanding to catalyze business growth? CMKs do it across all our brands, every day. You’re a consumer-understanding powerhouse with a natural curiosity and you know how to use every resource around you: qualitative research, key market trends, quantitative data.
Ready to lead our teams to breakthrough innovations?
What we offer:
- Hand on experience leading your own project: from business question, hypotheses, analysis to business recommendation.
- Competitive salary package.
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, ensuring that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You'll be part of a cross-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others as you explore new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft social skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create learnings to shape P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
- Meaningful work - you will engage in real work, putting your skills and knowledge to play in an impactful way. This isn't your typical internship. You'll have an impact on the business throughout your time with us.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
- An experienced P&G mentor and manager who will
help you onboard and grow;
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures;
Responsibilities of a Consumer Market Knowledge Intern:
- Work with autonomy on projects to understand our consumers, our markets, our retailers, with continuous coaching of a CMK manager
- Collaborate closely with other functions; working with Brand Management, Sales and Finance partners
- Lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives, answering questions such as: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target consumers? Where to best optimize Distribution? How do we best reach consumers & win with retailers? How do we make best use of P&Gs existing data sources?
- Build business recommendations based on consumer insights and findings from big and small data analytics
Become a P&G-er now!
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Do you enjoy studying human behavior and translating that into compelling stories that will help us better know how to serve our consumer? If so, then a role as an Market Research Analyst Intern in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is perfect for you!
In CMK, you will directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. Using your boundless curiosity, you will be able to discover what people want, why they want it, and how we can we touch lives to improve them.
We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we create exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences ?
Your role as an Intern in CMK:
So here’s your opportunity: join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
What we offer you:
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master's degree;
- Good English skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Creativity & Initiative;
- Communication and priority setting.
- Data analysis
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: