Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Analytics & Insights Associate Manager
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious? Do you love diving into data sets? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
This CMK role is part of our Integrated Business Optimization (IBO) corporate team whose mission is to keep P&G on the top tier of capabilities in using data and analytics to derive actionable consumer and business insights.
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment
- Build scaled media measurement, reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world.
- Develop capabilities that quantify key business drivers, assess sufficiency of plans, and improve sales & return on our marketing investments – media and trade.
- Enable teams to assess business potential of innovative ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Be the broader CMK organization resource on big data application and data analysis.
- Build closed loop experimentation capability.
- Lead development of analytics capability of big data as it relates to consumer insights & analytics.
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- History from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, enrolling others and thinking/problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Physical Sciences. Master’s degree is helpful.
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
- Excellent command of English language
- Experience with Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS or JMP would considered an asset.
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment & knowledge of Hadoop, SPARK is preferred.
- Should be able to program in SQL and Python or R.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: