Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales – Market Strategy & Planning Trainee
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
Our newly designed traineeship provides you an opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 12-18 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position, upon successful completion of your traineeship program.
As a Sales Trainee, you will own projects in the Market Strategy and Planning Team, with complementary insights into a Key Account Manager role. You will get the chance:
- To enable the design and deployment of our Sales category go-to-market plans which enable our growth while being financially responsible;
- To work on category management and develop competitiveness in securing shelf and promotion plans;
- To be part of our promotional planning strategy in order to execute with excellence while driving efficiencies;
- To work closely in multifunctional teams and develop strong relationships with colleagues from brand management, finance and supply network operations.
What we will offer you:
- Meaningful work as ofDay1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, while receiving specific responsibilities and coaching in the same time;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and peers;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and we encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life integration;
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor/ Master student in final year or recent graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity, strong organizing and analytical thinking
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Job Id: SLS00005210
Job categories: Sales
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Executive Communications Director, Corporate Communications Cincinnati, Ohio
- Paid internship: Digital Communications Innovation (m/f) Geneva, Switzerland