Begin a meaningful career right here
Technical Information Security Leader
Join the P&G IT Team and make the impact you’ve always dreamt of! Understand the business – P&G as manufacturer and seller of over 80+ brands worldwide – and apply your technical expertise in a way that protects and grows it. This is an exciting new global role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities.
Internal and external training and certifications opportunities will be offered.
In this role, you will be accountable with below responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for putting in place industry standards for information security (including, not limited to cyber security, applications development, GDPR, etc) and building the culture of the organization to protect the business and our assets.
- You will be responsible for assets across South-East Europe business region and a regional Service Center.
- You will partner with the Business Information Security Leader to ensure business requirements are met, while ensuring the right Security standards
- You will be part of a regional and global network of experts, that will coach and guide you in your work plan. You will be required to be externally connected to ensure the latest trends, threats and standards are known and addressed, as the case.
The successful candidate will:
- Work to understand the business and its requirements. Map the internal landscape, assess open threats and work the yearly Info Security plans to address them
- Oversee remediation actions with IT Governance professionals and Legal (where info security gaps create legal issues, e.g. for privacy/personal data processing)
- Set-up the IT Applications Compliance by Inventorying all Applications and Shared Devices
- For GDPR compliance: perform the critical InfoSecurity controls for all new high-risk applications
- Establish Info Security Vendor Evaluations
- Become the guide of security technologies used at P&G and lead incidents response processes
- Leverage existent tools to actively monitor and promptly respond to threats
- Test our infrastructure for potential risks and threats
- Between 3-5 years of working experience in the domain
- Technical background desired, but not a must- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
- CISSP Certification is a plus
- Communication, teamwork and influencing skills. You are passionate about the domain and willing/ interested to build a career in this area.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: