Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Strategic Sales Internship
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
STRATEGIC SALES INTERNSHIP
We are seeking talents to our Budapest office for the position of
Duration: minimum 3 months if full time, up to 6 months if part time
No previous experience required
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you ready to start your career at one of the top consumer goods company in the world, while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Have a taste of how P&G and how our Sales organization works!
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
- Join to our best-in-class sales team for minimum 3 months as an intern in the Budapest office and lead your own commercial strategy and trade marketing projects.
- You make data-based commercial recommendations for a category in Hungary (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Baby Care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders, etc.) Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Commercial Leaders.
- Externally focused on national key accounts such as Rossmann, DM, Auchan, Spar, etc. but also online retailers such as eMag, eDigital. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Based upon this, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
As Strategic Sales Intern you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan
- Get to know how a world class sales & trade marketing organization operates
- Enjoy an attractive salary and benefit package
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal a professional skills and capabilities
- Experience our dynamic and international environment.
- Have the opportunity for Sales Leader Development Program role upon the successful completion of the internship
- Recent graduates of Bachelor programs, 4th and 5th year of Masters studies.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and language skills in Hungarian and English
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills
APPLY NOW to:
- Learn business management and strategy
- Be the leader of the future at P&G
- Broaden your horizon by cross-functional collaboration
We are a world leading consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, selling our products to billions around 180 countries worldwide, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
- Leadership Development and opportunities:P&G has been recognized as #1 BEST company for leaders according to the research by Hay Group. If you want to become a leader in the future, P&G is certainly a good choice!
- Leading Brands:P&G brands are great market successes (we are the top FMCG company in profit). Consumers buy our products in 180 countries around the world. Brands like Gillette®, Pampers, Ariel, and Oral-B are all the brands of our company. Even a part of our company purpose is to provide branded products of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.
- Meaningful Work from Day 1: By working with us, from the day you start working you get the responsibility to manage our business on the area of your choice. We believe this level of leadership, challenges and responsibility is what helps you grow to your full potential. We recognize your performance and indeed support you all the way long.
- Our Culture: Our company values are Integrity, Leadership, Ownership, Passion for Winning and Trust. These values direct the P&G company culture. We believe that P&G People are our most important asset. We offer a creative, friendly and dynamic work environment as well. An excellent cultural aspect is promoting managers from within.
Visit our Central European career page:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Id: SLS00003643
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications - Personal Health Care Digital and Social Media Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Brand Building Communications Manager (Japan Market) Singapore
- Communications Associate Manager. Mumbai, India
- Communications Intern Caracas, Venezuela