Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Internship
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
- when they browse for your product on the internet,
- when they choose to buy our product in the store and
- when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
Your Role as an Intern in Brand Management:
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Egypt (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Head&Shoulders, …) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
These are some examples of internship assignments that you could have:
- You will Co-lead a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- You will Lead monthly market & brand analysis, capture input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- You will Work on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and respect different backgrounds.
With us you will feel included from Day#1!
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for
Currently enrolled 3rdand 4thyear Bachelor’s studentsORCurrently enrolled 1stand 2ndyear Master’s students who:
- Studying towards a bachelor degree in Business or Engineering
- Egyptian Nationals
- Committed to spend min. 3 months during their internship
- Passionate about marketing
Can manage a virtual internship with agile working hours along with their ongoing semester
Are born leaders, are hardworking and are passionate to make things happen
Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
Have a strong interest and passion for Brand Management
Like to bring creativity & innovation to the work
Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Can show evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
Are proficient in English
Just so you know:
- The duration of the internship will be spread over the course of 12 to 16 weeks (January to April 2021) depending on the student's availability university schedule
- This is a virtual winter internship program and while we expect at least 50% time to be spent working virtually, the interns can come to office if there is a need
- As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”BRM00002132
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: