Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting Internship
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Businesstopicsattheheartoftoday’snews– Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
RecognizedFinancialleadership- Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your Role as an Intern in F&A:
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
What we offer:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Finance, Accounting or any relevant majors
- Egyptian Nationals
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English, Arabic language and MS Office tools
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: