Begin a meaningful career right here
Information & Operational Technology Hub Leader
Are you a passionate IT Professional ready to take your career to the next level?
You will act as the CIO for the region/sector for which you will have accountability to the Plant manager and PS GTM Director for the region/sector leadership reporting to GBS Plant IT/OT Region leader. The IT/OT Hub leader will handle all IT and OT (Operational Technology – run the machines) operations in their Region/Sector
You will have ultimate accountability to ensure that your Region/Sector is Always on, Compliant, Secure, and ready for digitization. You will ensure that business operations SLAs are met and that unplanned downtimes do not occur and ensure compliance across IT at all plants within your sector in the region.
Lead the E2E IT Master Plans and Portfolio for all sites to ensure that system resiliencies are continually being improved and ready for digitization to drive productivity and scale. You will have responsibilities to lead and develop the Plant IT/OT leaders in your organization and have accountability to drive Innovation via IT capabilities by connecting what is needed with what is possible at their site and region/sector and integrate into the digital strategy for PS. Partner with the various stakeholders and teams to develop and deliver the site Digital Master Plan.
As the IT/OT Hub Leader, we expect you to be involved with PS functions (e.g.: Cyber security leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops. Leader to drive OPEX & Resiliency)
Your Role Specialty Areas:
Your accountability will include the following IT focus areas at the plant:
- E2E IT Master plan and portfolio integrated with PS Site Digital Strategy
- Accountable for the services GBS provides to the site, and the value the sites gets out of IT solutions and GBS services
- Drive operational excellence on IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Drive digitization strategy for the Site and Region
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by GIA
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- Accountable for any IT project execution at the site (Local or Global integration)
- IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
- End user and PC support (Via HPE)
- IT Governance of non-GBS applications
Plant IT/OT Leader: Management of Site IT/OT Leaders at Plants as well as engaging leadership on IT/OT strategies & projects, Own IT Master Plan in collaboration with site customers and partners, IT Budget Management & GBS Invoice. Drive Global Project Integration into sites and local project execution to ensure realization of value in plants throughout the sector by driving adoption of existing/future solutions.
Operations Governance: Develop IT Operations Scorecards and maintain Operations Excellence, Ensure site is continuously working to improve controls, Understand plant reliability opportunities and gaps.
Innovation: Anticipate & communicate future needs & innovation opportunities to Sector Leadership & Service Lines, Actively identify and drive value for the plant, and drive delivery of creative ideas
What we are looking for:
- Service Operations – Experience managing applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. Demonstrated track record of leading continuous improvements to service including developing the scorecards necessary to measure successful operations.
- Application & Integration – ability to improve value through exclusive IT Strategies to drive value and productivity for PS
- Collaboration/Vendor/Partner Management - Lead and drive effective work in a highly matrix organization. Work well across diverse teams, functions, and organizations. Demonstrated ability in building strong working relationships with all levels of leadership and be respected as the guru in their field in the plant environment.
- Leadership: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Excellence in a Plant environment.
- IT/OT Infrastructure Expertise – Deep understanding of IT infrastructure aimed deliberately to improve an expertise that is now recognized as a critical skill in the new IT career model. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
- Project Management – Shown ability to successfully deliver medium to large projects.
- IT Security & Risk – proficient level of awareness is required (Useful areas include CCNA and Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Portfolio and Master Planning along with broad GBS Experience & Network
- General understanding of Product Supply business processes with ability to quickly develop deep expertise.
- Financial and Budget Management – ability to handle the E2E Region/Sector IT Budget
WHAT ARE THE SKILLS NEEDED?
- Strong EQ
- Analyzing the risk to operations and develop creative ideas on IT Continuity standards.
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
- Self-Starter – Need to be able to handle onboarding quickly to a complex and dynamic environment.
- Emotional Intelligence and people management skills.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes medical Insurance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: