Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to transform materialsforwinningconsumerexperiences?
Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and solve problems.
Your Role as an Intern in Manufacturing/Engineering:
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
You will typically start your internship by working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
Study technical feasibility using high end computer modelling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
Your first responsibility in P&G gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business deliverables , while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
What we offer:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students:
- Who are 1-2 years away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Good English Skills
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Job Id: MFG00006038
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Master (H/F) Blois, France
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Licence/Bachelor (H/F) Blois, France
- Managerial Traineeship in Pampers Plant Warsaw, Poland
- Engineering Intern Queretaro Plant Querétaro City, Mexico