Begin a meaningful career right here
Occupational Health Nurse
PREVENTIVE HEALTH CARE:
- Ensure a seamless flow of the activity of the on-site medical clinic by leading and following the requirements of the company Medical QA program and country/local laws
- Giving first aid, basic life support with AED any time when on-site
- Participate in various mock drills, rescue drills and live demonstrations; ensure proper implementation of emergency medical plan in case of emergencies,
- Initiate, conduct & maintain a process for site health risk analysis & health needs analysis,
- Track, schedule & conduct appropriate regular medical testing for P&G employees in critical roles (such as pulmonary function testing, audiometry, ECG, blood/urine tests, etc.)
- Carrying out various occupational health related tests & keeping proper record of them
- Review pre-placement health assessment documentation completion, conduct any relevant screening and refer to physician if required for medical examination,
- Assisting in rehabilitation and return to work (after disability) programs,
- Ensure employees are aware of the procedure to obtain post exposure prophylactic treatment in the event of an exposure incident,
- Build and maintain a quality medical documentation (employee medical files) on hard copies / using the provided software
- Implement strong and qualitative vaccination programs
- Maintain record of vaccinations for employees needing it,
- Represent the medical competency in industrial hygiene, safe food handling, and other trainings,
- Organize, co-ordinate and implement health diagnostic campaigns.
- Handle Employee referral & co-ordination with hospitals and/or healthcare providers, and Follow up on employee cases referred to hospitals or specialists,
- Organize and participate in health promotion programs offered to employees / their families
- Ensure that all relevant confidentiality & privacy handling rules are followed amongst all site medical team, as well as safekeeping company proprietary and business data,
- Participate in the site disability management process
- Progress own medical knowledge in terms of new technologies, new relevant medical equipment, health related laws, internal company regional and global health related policies & systems,
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Do you want to know more about P&G and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: