Begin a meaningful career right here
Paid internship: Brand Management in Geneva - 6 months, starting date between October and December 2019 (m/f)
- Co-lead a launch or evaluate the strategies of a brand or product
- Lead market & brand analysis, capturing input of the team to recommend actions
- Work on the design & execution of digital or instore campaigns. Lead campaign briefs (campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution using analytics to assess impact
- University undergrads/graduates with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: