Begin a meaningful career right here
Chemical Lab Analyst
The individual is responsible to perform routine, usually basic laboratory testing (Raw material, Packaging material, In-process material, Bulk product and Finish Product) and maintenance of laboratory equipment/systems; to review data vs. specifications and perform lab investigations as needed; and to perform basic troubleshooting of analytical methods and equipment.
This role reports to Chemical Lab Leader to be based in Chachoengsao, Thailand.
What success looks like
Good Laboratory Practice compliance, testing completion on time to serve business operator to comply with Quality assurance regulatory
Responsibilities of the role
- Perform the analysis of raw material, bulk product and finish product following P&G Method and do basic laboratory testing (Raw material, Packaging material, In-process)
- Review data vs. specifications and perform lab investigations as needed
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment/systems.
- Build capability to train and pass qualification criteria with accurate documentation.
- Able to find and fix a defect in its own area while cleaning executes.
- Improve the capability to work with free defect by utilizing IWS/AM/PM/ Kaizen/5S and related IWS tool
- Effectively use failure analysis, Why-Why tool and set troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge and technical proficiency in own system or/and own equipment.
- Develop a procedure/DMS/tracking system to get and maintain results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology or related field with GPA. 2.5 up
- Must have basic Chemical Analytical Method and Equipment skill
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving, high standard and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in Good Laboratory Practice and Cosmetic Manufacturing.
- Can work well with others and under pressure.
- Able to work in shift and to be assigned at Wellgrow Industrial Estate, Bangna - Trad highway km.36
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: