Begin a meaningful career right here
Plant IT Associate Manager
We are looking for an IT Associate Manager in our plant site who will collaborate with local resources to support IT components in the OT (Operational Technology) space. You will get along with multiple functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader, Engineering / Technical team, Site Digital Champion, and Regional IT) to drive OPEX & Resiliency.
Our work plan is aligned with the plant priorities and will require technical deep understanding to execute IT technical work. You will balance capacity in line with local needs and global IT focus area.
Detail Technical Responsibilities:
• Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution and work with the team to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents. Demonstrate deep understanding and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
• Issue Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential critical issues and alert management purposefully, elevating to right operation team.
• Problem Management: Begin to dedicatedly and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter-operating with the business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
• Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT change for the plant (review, approve, control quality of execution)
• Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G Technical Service Provider to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
• Solution Design: Single point of contact for IT service related project. Be a coordinator as consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
• Stewardship: Performer of IT Cybersecurity Assessment and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality. Support local Audit on all IT topics
• Governance of Operational partners at site: lead local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site
• Service Operations – Lead applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. ITIL Foundation Certified would be useful
• Application & Integration – Analyze and resolve integration needs through different application (local/global)
• IT/OT Infrastructure Domain Expertise – Deep understanding of IT infrastructure with a strong dream to improve an expertise that is now a critical skill in the new IT career model. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
• Teamwork/Vendor /Partner Management - You will work in a highly matrix organization where boundaries are sometimes unclear. Works well across teams, functions, and organizations and is seen by others as a proven standout colleague.
• Leadership: Ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in fine-tuning this new role and identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Perfection in a Plant environment.
• Project Management – Ability to successfully deliver small to medium projects.
• IT Security & Risk – awareness of cybersecurity requirement and support local cybersecurity team into the remediation plan
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: