Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Market Quality Assurance
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
LOCATION: CHACHOENGSAO DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Develop a systematic process to ensure P&G quality requirement compliance in domestics, import & export, warehouse, customization, and sales & marketing area
- Develop a systematic process to ensure site regulatory compliance
- Lead and improve DC and Customization site quality program
- Disposition products per quality and regulatory requirements
- Handle issues and challenges with products in the logistics-related area
- Facilitate timely communication and management of change controls, deviations, complaints, and batch dispositions to ensure partners are able to deliver to P&G’s requirements
- Manage quality complaints, deviations, investigations, non-conformities, drive for decision-making on technical and regulatory aspects
- Lead quality related matters investigation with both internal and external partners
- Initiate innovative idea to drive value creation in the work process
- Simplify, Market QA work scope covers warehouse, customization site, domestics (TH customer), import & export, sales & marketing area KA
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility, and ownership of a brand will quickly grow
- Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities
- You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others
- You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program
P&G looks for top university candidates in electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering. In addition to technical excellence, we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership, and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation, and fluency in the English language.
To summarize with one sentence: We are looking for high potential graduates who have a strong desire to move things ahead in a fast-moving consumer goods environment.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: