Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Market Quality Assurance
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to the market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
Overview of the job
- Develop a systematic process to ensure P&G quality requirement compliance in domestics, import & export, warehouse, customization, and sales & marketing area
- Develop a systematic process to ensure site regulatory compliance
- Lead and improve DC and Customization site quality program
- Disposition products per quality and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate timely communication and management of change controls, deviations, complaints, and batch dispositions to ensure partners are able to deliver to P&G’s requirements.
- Lead quality complaints, deviations, investigations, non-conformities, drive for decision-making on technical and regulatory aspects
- Initiate innovative idea to drive value creation in the work process
- Simplify, Market QA work scope covers warehouse, customization site, domestics (TH customer), import & export, sales & marketing area.
- This role reports to a distribution center leader and regional quality assurance leader
How Success Looks Like
- Our assignments offer you the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business while you continue to build your analytical, technical, and leadership skills. You will work as the quality assurance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
- Your success would be based on operational and project work you're doing, which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Your manager would provide full-support through continuous mentoring and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science fields or Engineering fields with an excellent academic background
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Proficient in English and Thai
- Thai Nationality
- Able to work in Wellgrow industrial estate (We provide the transportation)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin and religion.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: