Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Process Engineer
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
If so, the Process Engineer position in our Distribution Center in Thailand might be the right place for you to gain this experience, as P&G manufacturing facilities hire Process Engineers to work and build a career in the field of manufacturing management.
In our Product Supply department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
=== YOUR ROLE ===
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Your mission would be to:
- Optimize Distribution Center operation to reduce cost
- Own and drive DC Productivity for APAC, collaborating with each country to build and deliver savings to meet NS targets.
- Play a key role as Productivity Improvement HPN Leader
- Collaborate with Global and APAC teams driving the implementation of Automation programs meeting the future needs of APAC.
- Leads business results improvement via the APAC Innovation Council / Standard Distribution Center / Work Process Improvement
- Includes Analysis, Definition, Design, Implementation and Capability Maintenance
- Initiates affordable automation/innovation for region improvement, utilising P&G counterparts (ARTC, Asia SCI ENG)
- A lead new initiative and pilot launch for Thailand
- Be an APAC SPOC for Global Warehouse Innovation Council, Global iAMA and Global PD GSUM+
- Be a Project Manager for an automation solution
- Capability build PD GSUM+ for APAC and being a SPOC to represent APAC to the global team
- Set and maintain expectations of DC operations utilising local and global expertise.
P&G looks for top university candidates in electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical, and process engineering. In addition to technical expertise, we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership, and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and fluency in the English language.
To summarize with one sentence: We are looking for high potential graduates who have a strong desire to move things ahead in a fast-moving consumer goods environment.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: