Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Supply Chain
How would you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
We offer you:
• Truly meaningful work from the beginning
• The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
• Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
• Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
• The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. We have plants all over the region, and where you go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
Within any plant, though, you will work in at least one of the following areas:
• Production - Packing
• Production - Making
• Health Safety & Environment
For Thailand, you will be placed at one of the areas above at our Bangkok plant located at Wellgrow Industrial Estate. If you perform well and interest in international career then we have international career for you.
Here you would get our products into their final packaging and set up in palets. Your team would have three priorities - safety, quality, and productivity. You will need to inform us of any performance loss, while identifying any key projects that help us achieve the performance targets of the packing line. This includes working on the installation and start up of new equipment, as well as systematizing tools for maintenance production management.
This is the department that produces our products based on the recipes we get from Research & Development. Your priority would be flexibility while delivering a high-quality product on time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
This includes crafting any learning programs for operators and team leaders, helping others to develop their skills as we also work to simplify the process and standardize the work.
In assuring the quality of all our products, you would work to ensure a consistent quality in line with what our customers expect as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
You will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal. For this, you will:
• Develop the quality indicators and audits
• Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
• Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan
• Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team
Health Safety & Environment
As a member of this team, you would handle the environmental issues of your site, including working on our waste, the destruction of defective products, water management, and energy consumption.
You are a good fit here if:
- You have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we also consider other engineering degrees.
- You are willing to travel on the job on occasion. It really depends on your position, but we want to make sure you are ok travelling for this job.
- You are willing to relocate during your career.
- You've got some stellar modeling and simulation skills.
Just so you know:
- All positions are entry level management roles.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: