Push the next generation of products forward
2020 PhD Seminar Focusing on Industrial Recruitment of Scientific Talent (FIRST)
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
The FIRST Conference is your opportunity to experience the wide range of exciting research careers.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004293
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Research & Development - Health Care Raw Material Laboratory Analyst Cincinnati, Ohio
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Global Product Stewardship Singapore, Singapore
- Research & Development - Foundational Data Specialty Chemical Data Steward - BS/MS Cincinnati, Ohio
- Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis Epidemiologist - PhD Cincinnati, Ohio