Push the next generation of products forward
Analytical Chemistry Scientist-PhD
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? How would you like to use your analytical skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our R&D Personal Healthcare (PHC) organization.
We us the best available technology in pharmaceutical analysis, deliver practical Analytical solutions to tough challenges across the PHC business unit in the area of method development and validation—including challenges resulting from new technology development. You will lead several aspects of Analytical capability development in the separations science area within our PHC Analytical organization. Technology responsibilities for this role include hands-on utilization of separations science techniques, such as Liquid Chromatography (HPLC, UPLC) and Gas Chromatography (GC), dissolution and wet chemistry sample preparation. You will apply deep Analytical and Organic Chemistry mastery and strong communication skills to shape interactions with project teams inside the Company. A strong understanding of cGMP standards for regulated drug product development and working with downstream manufacturing plants is helpful.
Other job responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of applied research in a high-end analytical lab to solve problems in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Partner with customers to define problems, understand business and technical context, design experiments, execute plans, and communicate results.
- Serve as a single point of contact from the PHC Analytical group to one or more cross-functional organizations and/or project teams.
- Own fully the responsibility to cultivate both a safe workplace and work systems that meet quality/compliance expectations.
We believe you will be an excellent fit if, you have:
- A PhD in analytical chemistry or closely related discipline.
- 1-3 years performing chromatography
- Strong technical writing skills—including ability to create validation protocols, reports, and analytical methods
- Experience validating assays aligned with industry and regulatory body guidance.
Just so you know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004024
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: