Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you have a passion for connecting with your consumers through your designs? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? One dollop, one spritz, one squeeze, one scoop at a time, our products make your day just a little bit better.
At P&G, we see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make products that help make these moments a little easier. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands.
As a Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for creating exceptional design content that supports the brand strategy as well as our business objective of improving lives. You will partner with multidisciplinary teams to lead projects through all parts of the design process, starting with assessing the landscape and continuing through design creation.
All our roles provide competitive wages and the opportunity to use your talents envisioning, inspiring, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences. As a member of the P&G design team, you will create revolutionary solutions that enhance the ways in which we can connect and influence consumers around the globe..
Education, Experience, and Abilities:
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical mastery.
- A case study that demonstrates design process is essential.
Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 0-5 years industry experience.
We feel you will be an excellent fit here if you have:
- A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our categories.
- Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills while engaging and influencing with multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and desire to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Strengths include discipline, time and project management, ability to set priorities, and accountability
- Desire to successfully lead complex projects from conceptual start to final design delivery with passion and ownership.
- Use of empathy and non-linear thinking: We would like for you to be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
These things are important to note:
We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: